Friday, October 22, 2010

22102010

Boring days lately. Urgh. The doc is not free til Nov. The dj is fukin some other gals in bkk. Relationship took a big step down. God I need more frens.

Well good news is that my pay just in, and at least I got 2300 in bank acct and just took out 600 bucks from pay just for the DJ course. left 700 in my bank acct, 100 bucks for online shopping, 300 for rental and mum. and only left 300 for my daily use til next mth. This week community day hopefully can get extra 200 for the next month. i think i still need another 2 k, which would take maybe 2 mths to get it, 1 k each mth.

Tips to save more money:

* Less taxis.

* no more callings to aus.

* bring food to work. Eat eggs for breakfast

* should take out the money for whole mth expenses so that i know.

Transport: S$20 each week, so 80 bucks a mth.

hp bill : 18 bucks 2 weeks, so it's 36 bucks a mth (will try to make it 18 bucks a mth)

food: 10 bucks a day, so its 300 bucks.

so I hope 500 bucks a mth is enough. I stil owe my sis alot of money urgh.

Regarding the DJ course, planning to take maybe a mth later, gonna save enough money first.

Anyway, now we're trying to save our relationship. Not sure if it's working. see first. I still think he's goin to join the army. Oh well

No comments: