Saturday, November 13, 2010

141110

Chatted with a DJ teacher, James Tan, his fav dj is Mark Knight. It's 500 bucks for 8 sessions, 300 bucks cheaper.

http://www.dancenmusic.com.sg/HOME.html.

Heard of the scol. Not sure abt the teacher. The teacher's resume is not impressive compare with others, but I know nuts right? My first class would be next Thurs, so see how.

Guys. Sigh. Never ever trust any guys. Not the doc, not the dj, not the boxer. Nobody. Stick to the only one that really loves me. Anyway I've decided to target on other more meaningful and fun!

1. DJ, of which starts next Thurs. Hope its good.

2. Learn blood taking. Gonna be serious about this. If I'm changing my job soon i need to know how to take blood fluently.

3. Rock climbing, bungee jumping, sky diving, sea diving, snorkelling, pole dancing, flying a helicopter. The list is just endless.

Later.

No comments: