Sunday, November 7, 2010

071110

Anout the DJ course, I'm still broke. And I just spent 300 bucks on highlights my hair :(. Where is my self control. Gonna wait couple more mths sigh.

The doc miss me! He msg me just now, and asked me hows the date with the boxer. Worried I guess. Haha I'm tryin out a new strategy. So gotta see how it goes. He wont be back til next week. Duh.

The boxer miss me too! Coz that's what he said !Haha. Don't really like him anyway, cocky, and overconfident, thinks he can get whatever he wants. Yawn. So not much focus on him unless I'm really bored.

Bf wise. Well didn't go well today. Hmm if he really doesnt do anythg soon I might go for the original plan, which is breakup. So gotta see if he really wants me. Else he's just a coward, too many words but not enough actions.

Talk again soon

No comments: