Sunday, October 24, 2010

24102010

I asked few of my DJ frens, apparently Mac book (apple brand), maybe S$1500. is what they're using to DJ. Pioneer brand for the DJ equitment (maybe S$2500). So all together is 4 k. Yay! You can do it!

Sim Lim Square -
1 Rochor Canal Road
Sim Lim Square

1. Technics - Stanton dealer in Gnd Floor - www.hinhuat.com.sg
2. Pioneer Dealer in 2nd Flr
3. Numark/Ecler dealer in 3rd Flr

Singapore Records, on Singapore Street.

Anyway I've thought of the perfect time to start my course. Only when I have enough 4 k in my back, then when I start my course and decided that I like it, I will go buy the equitments straight away as I got enough cash in my bank :). That would be 2 months later lol still ok. Not too bad.

Relatiohsip wise, it has gone better. He spent more time chatting with me today. And seen his latest pic, his muscles are just such a turn on! K talk next time.


Ps: Tommy uses macbook, midi controller and in house mixer. program called traktor. God knows what the heck are they urgh!

But he is the one who inspired me to do this, just not I chatted with him, these are the conversation:

Me: cool thanks

Him: gonna be a dj?

Me: haha dont think i can
know nuts abt music

Him: hahaha
im sure u could do it
many djs are rubbish
so u can do better then them for sure

Me: you think so? haha wow sounds very comforting haha

Haha sounds really comforting after he said that haha. Not sure if he's being sarcastic or anything but I don't really care :D

No comments: