Sunday, October 31, 2010

311010

Work on sunday is really dragging, but did it for the money. At least got 100 bucks. The event was ok. God I cant stand the manager kept flirting with those young gals. Kinda make me sick. Not gonna really hang out w him anymore.

Hmm kinda miss the doc, but I know I shouldn't miss him, coz it's impossible btw us. Gah, gals' emotions are like that, gotta toughen up! Ok no more texting him, unless he text me. Gah cant stand myself.

And no more texting ex. No more texting any of them. Bleh.

And whatever he wants to do, just let him do. It's his life, and as long as he's happy, and no matter how unrealistic that sounds like. I'm not going to live/involve in his life anymore. I got my own life to live. You're not a part of my life, you're just a bonus.

No comments: